List:       ipsec
Subject:    [Ipsec] Issue on get the socket of a packet
From:       Park Lee <parklee_sel () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-11-26 18:28:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
   I'm using IPsec-Tools as the user-space tools for native IPsec in Linux 2.6.
   We know when there is no appropriate SA for an outbound packet, the kernel will \
first put the packet into a queue, and send a PF_KEY SADB_ACQUIRE message to racoon.  \
Then, Would you please tell me how to get the socket (i.e. the socket that is related \
to the outbound packet. when we want to send the packet, we should first set up the \
socket)? and where will the packet be put into?
Thank you.

--
Best Regards,
Park Lee <parklee_sel@yahoo.com>