List:       ipsec
Subject:    [Ipsec] Issue on Key Management Private Data Extension (KMPRIVATE)
From:       Park Lee <parklee_sel () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-11-19 15:42:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
    From Appendix C: Key Management Private Data Extension in RFC2367, it says: The \
Key Management Private Data extension is attached to either an SADB_ADD or an \
SADB_UPDATE message.  It attaches a single piece of arbitrary data to a security \
association......   Then, actually how to use the Key Management Private Data \
extension (KMPRIVATE) to attache the arbitrary data (I run Linux kernel 2.6, using \
IPsec-Tools ) ? Is there more information about KMPRIVATE ( there is nothing useful \
in google) ?
Thank you.

--
Best Regards,