List:       ipodlinux-devel
Subject:    Re: [Ipodlinux-devel] Re: ipodloader 0.3 released
From:       Bernard Leach <leachbj () bouncycastle ! org>
Date:       2003-11-21 1:32:48

Hi Ben,

Sorry at the moment the docking iPods (3rd generation iPods) are not
fully working with the Linux kernel.  The scroll wheel (1st gen) and
touch wheel (2nd gen) are all working fine.

It seems that if the firewire is disabled the 3g iPods will boot ok and
most (all?) of the other drivers are working ok.  Daniel has had some
success with a patched version but we are still working on the problem.
Watch this space!

cheers,
bern.