List:       ipng
Subject:    AW: IPng interim meeting and 3GPP
From:       "Paul Christ" <christ () rus ! uni-stuttgart ! de>
Date:       2001-05-28 8:51:10

Dear all,

is your discussion - and if yes - how -  related
to the "UPT discussion" (Universal Personal Telecommunication)
of the IAB Wireless Internetworking Workshop February/March 2000
(see RFC 3002, 3.3.1  Discussion on User Identity)?
If not - who is pursuing questions of a
User Identity model?

Thanks

Paul Christ