List:       ipng
Subject:    Feasibililty & Resources
From:       "Vishal Shah" <vishal_p_shah () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2001-01-19 1:54:04

I am a student doing engineering in Information Technology.

I wanted to ask about making a ip4 to ipv6 converter
and that is it possible to make it in 2 months.

If it is please give me some information on how to start and the necessary resources \
that i will need and from where will they be available.

Thanking you