List:       ipng
Subject:    (IPng 3123) IPv6 and mobility.
From:       Anoop Kulkarni <anoop () sasi ! ernet ! in>
Date:       1997-02-26 14:34:52

Hello,

I have just joined this list so forgive me if my question is a repeat,
but am interested in knowing about the so-called mobility support in
IPv6. Does this mean that it is going to be completely different from
Mobile IP as implemented in IPv4? I am also not quite sure about what
is meant by 'support for mobility' in IPv6. The term is used more often
in the rfc's but not essentially well elucidated. Does it mean that
the IP header would carry this information?

Any pointers are most welcome.
Thanks in advance,

with best regards,
Anoop Kulkarni

Home :  anoop kulkarni,       |Office: anoop kulkarni,
        A2, Pioneer Residency,|        Silicon Automation Systems (I) Pvt Ltd
        HAL III Stage,        |        1137, Hundred feet road, Indiranagar,
        Bangalore - 560 075   |        Bangalore - 560 038 - INDIA
E-Mail: anoop@sas.soft.net    |Phone : (9180)5281229 ext 3019