List:       ipng
Subject:    (IPng 1564) Routing with Solaris 2.5
From:       goujard () Aria ! u-strasbg ! fr (Mister G ! )
Date:       1996-03-20 15:16:20

	Hello,

	I'm working on IPv6, trying to learn more about the transition from IPv4. In our \
case we would like our SunSparc to act as a router for another machine. This SunSparc \
runs Solaris 2.5 and the appropriate tools for IPv6.

> > 	Is it possible to route IPv6 incoming from the other machine ???

	The other machine runs NetBSD 1.1 with the INRIA implementation of IPv6. Would it be \
better to use this machine as a router ???

	French student waiting for a response .....

					Thanks

					D. Goujard