List:       ipng
Subject:    =?utf-8?B?562U5aSNOiBIb3N0IHN1cHBvcnQ/?=
From:       "Yangfan (IP Standard)" <shirley.yangfan () huawei ! com>
Date:       2021-03-10 10:17:12

All,
There is no intention to divide an IP connection into pieces, no matter the entity is \
a host or router (or called "network edge"). Based on the use cases we have \
recognized so far, they are applications taken from operator's perspective. Thus, we \
are focusing on the associated channel used between routers. But you are right, ACH \
over IPv6 should not be limited between routers. If there is a need of control/mgmt \
messages transmitted on an IP path, ACH should fit. So the authors encourage people \
to provide more use cases, to utilize ACH thoroughly. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Fan