List:       ipng
Subject:    Initial agenda for 6MAN at IETF 106 in Singapore
From:       Bob Hinden <bob.hinden () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-11-06 23:15:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

The 6man current agenda can be found at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/agenda-106-6man

Note we have two separate sessions on Thursday afternoon.

Note, we received several requests for Spring related drafts, we are =
coordinating with the Spring chairs before scheduling them.   We will =
update the agenda once that is done.

As is our usual practice, we gave first priority to w.g. drafts, second =
priority to drafts that have had active discussion on the IPv6 list.  =
Everything else got a short slot at the end.

As noted in the agenda, there was one draft we did not schedule because =
we did not think it was appropriate for the 6man w.g.  We suggested it =
be presented elsewhere.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Singapore.  Safe travels!

Questions and omissions to the chairs.

Thanks,
Bob & Ole

["signature.asc" (signature.asc)]