List:       ipng
Subject:    RE: Review of draft-ietf-6man-hbh-header-handling-01
From:       Ronald Bonica <rbonica () juniper ! net>
Date:       2016-04-03 15:04:28

Folks,

Does anyone know of an IPv6 RSVP implementation that relies on the HBH Options \
Extension Header?

AFAIK, no such implementation exist for RSVP-TE (i.e., MPLS signaling). However, such \
an implementation might exist for RSVP's original use-case (bandwidth reservation).

If anybody know of other implementations, please chime in.

                                                                               Ron