List:       ipng
Subject:    Re: working group last call for draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing
From:       "Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <sprevidi () cisco ! com>
Date:       2015-09-07 14:04:09

Hi Brian,

to me, the main document describing segment routing is \
draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing. Within this document we describe the architecture \
and main functions.

draft-spring-segment-routing-mpls describes its instantiation to the mpls dataplane \
and draft-previdi-6man-segment-routung-header describes its ipv6 instantiation.

Therefore, wouldn't be ok to have draft-previdi listed as informative in the segment \
routing architecture draft?

Thanks.

s.