List:       ipng
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-flow-3697bis-05.txt]
From:       Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-30 19:06:46

With respect to one comment in the writeup:

 "At this point, the example algorithm provided in Appendix A does not
  generate sufficiently distributed flow label values.  Prior to RFC
  publication or IETF Last Call, this algorithm will need to be replaced
  by the authors."

The latest draft does contain an updated algorithm, and the wording has
been changed to make it very clear that it's only a simple example.

Regards
   Brian