List:       ipng
Subject:    Re: [saag] [v6ops]  ITU-T SG17 IPv6 security work items liaison
From:       Eliot Lear <lear () cisco ! com>
Date:       2011-06-15 15:10:41

Joe,

<Liaison>

A suggestion just on this one point:
> I'd prefer to see the relevant WGs endorse these as useful ways
> forward before adding them to this list.

It is good for the IETF to provide the ITU's membership an opportunity
to comment either formally via the liaison process or informally as
individuals before work is finalized, just as we would like that
opportunity.  So long as we are clear on the status of the work, and the
work can reasonably be construed as relevant, it's okay to mention it.
Now, how should one apply my advice (which is what this is) to your
suggestion?

</Liaison>

Regards,

Eliot