List:       ipng
Subject:    ND+Addrconf Parameters to state use of dhc on a link
From:       "Bound, Jim" <jim.bound () hp ! com>
Date:       2005-05-27 19:13:38

I think Ted makes good point.  I am now sending this to both lists.  I
will build my filter in a minute :--).  So all respond to this mail with
dissention if you have any.

Resent text:

Lets do one step at a time so assumptions are known first.

Do we want bits within ND packet to inform nodes on a link to use or not
use dhc?

This not to dicuss the placement, use of, or semantics of the bits.

I think consensus is from the beginning that we do believe as a WG this
is required?

Any dissentiion that ND packet should not inform nodes of this on a
link?

If so why?

thanks
/jim