List:       ipng
Subject:    RE: Proposed changes to IPv6 Address Architecture draft
From:       "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi () boeing ! com>
Date:       2005-05-20 21:19:00

I would go further than Brian on this single point of the high order flag bit.

If you do not specify that it must be set to zero on transmission, then in the \
future, when you do want to start using it, you'll be stuck with having to modify \
servers, overnight, that haven't yet implemented that flag.

Other than that single item, I'm agreeing with Thomas.

Bert