List:       ipng
Subject:    Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2462bis-05.txt
From:       JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?=
Date:       2004-08-24 12:25:10

> Upon re-reading the ULA spec, I noticed that ULAs are actually
> of 'global' scope, so original wording is OK.  Since 2464bis
> applies to global scope addresses, we are set.

Ah, good point, thanks.

While I understand the concern that future readers might wonder
whether the "global" includes ULA, I agree that we can move forward
with the current text, at leat at the moment.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp