List:       ipng
Subject:    Re: IETF 59 IPv6 WG Document Status
From:       JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?= <jinmei () isl ! rdc ! toshiba ! c
Date:       2004-04-27 10:46:26

Just checking, what is the current status of
draft-ietf-ipv6-scoping-arch-01.txt?  According to the status tracker
page, it's still in the "Ready for WG Last Call" state, and I don't
think I've seen the 1-week last call you mentioned.

Thanks,

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.