List:       ipng
Subject:    Pre-pub version of DHCP -23 spec
From:       Ralph Droms <rdroms () cisco ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 18:59:55

You can find a pre-publication version of the DHCPv6 (rev -23) spec at
www.dhcp.org/dhcpv6-23  This rev has fixes made in response to comments
received during the WG last call.  I will post a diff of the -22 and -23
(doc source) later today, along with a summary of the changes.  The changes
are primarily editorial - I'll highlight the substantive changes in the
summary.  Unless there are significant objections, I expect to send the
draft to the IETF for publication tomorrow (Fri 2/1) afternoon.

- Ralph