List:       ipfire-documentation
Subject:    [Documentation] Delay for the publish of the new OpenVPN Wiki
From:       ummeegge () ipfire ! org (Erik K ! )
Date:       2011-09-20 13:50:43

Hi Michael,
of course i can,
1) After some suggestions from stevee (by the way thanks stevee;-) the introduction \
site http://wiki.ipfire.org/nonpublic/de/configuration/services/openvpn will get some \
new formulation because the word "verschl?sselt" is a little often.  2) The N2N \
configuration site should become a evidence in the beginning that the server \
certificate needs to be made before configuring some connection ---> i wanted to do \
this with short explanation and a link to the roadwarrior  cause there it is also \
graphically explained. In the Roadwarrior configuration, the placement of this part \
http://wiki.ipfire.org/nonpublic/de/configuration/services/openvpn/roadwarrior_config#server_zertifikate_erstellen \
should also be at first explained, because without Root and Host certificate there is \
no way to enable or configure some connections. So i think it is a cronology needed \
which explains also the first start up.  3) A few screenshoots are missed, but i made \
it and i only need to upload them. 4) It should also be explained, that for the \
prosecute of the N2N, there should be set the hook on the Roadwarrior "OpenVPN \
aktivieren auf rot" .

Maybe i will find some other things for correction. I will fix these issues today \
(hopefully all;-)

Also the english translation needs to have a proof-read.

For the first thats all.

Greetings to all

Erik

Hey Erik,

can you tell us about the issues you are having and what we
can do about it?

Michael