List:       ipfire-development
Subject:    Re: IPFire 2.x - Switching to udev from systemd
From:       Michael Tremer <michael.tremer () ipfire ! org>
Date:       2023-10-26 8:57:00

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for working on this so swiftly.

I would like to merge this into Core Update 181, because I feel quite confident about \
this.

There should not be any major differences between the former eudev and this version, \
so let's be brave and roll it out quickly.

Please see my comment on a required change on one of the patches. Otherwise I feel \
that this is good to be merged.

-Michael