List:       ipfire-development
Subject:    Re: abuseipdb IP Blocklist
From:       Chris Multari <cmultari () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-10-12 13:07:26

Thanks for the reply Michael.  You can download the entire list in text
format in a single API call, it just requires your API key.  There is a
free level of service from them that will provide a basic list of 10000
high confidence offenders.

https://docs.abuseipdb.com/#plaintext-blacklist

curl -G https://api.abuseipdb.com/api/v2/blacklist \
  -d confidenceMinimum=85 \
  -d limit=500000 \
  -H "Key: $YOUR_API_KEY" \
  -H "Accept: text/plain"

We've just noticed that the majority of malicious web requests comes in
from an IP with a confidence score of 85% or above from this list.

Thanks again!

Chris