List:       ipfire-development
Subject:    Taking a few days off
From:       Matthias Fischer <matthias.fischer () ipfire ! org>
Date:       2018-10-13 7:58:48

Hi list,

just for the records...

We're taking a few days off. If anyone needs us: we can be found on this
bench from time to time...: ;-))
https://www.utersum.de/webcambilder/webcam1.jpg

I still got some updates in the pipeline. If anyone wants to test,
please let me know, then I'll try to upload these today.

httpd => 2.4.35 [running here]
mc => 4.8.21 [running here]
snort => 2.9.12 [running here since yesterday]
gnutls => 3.5.19 [not tested yet]

And - I'm still updating 'Cleaning the lang files' with each Core update:

https://patchwork.ipfire.org/patch/1605/
https://patchwork.ipfire.org/patch/1604/
https://patchwork.ipfire.org/patch/1607/
https://patchwork.ipfire.org/patch/1606/ [Anyone interested!? ;-)]

Keep your heads up - see you end of month...

Best,
Matthias