List:       ipfire-development
Subject:    Problems with the current IPFire Build
From:       "Wolfgang Apolinarski" <wolfgang () apolinarski ! de>
Date:       2017-06-26 18:43:40

Hi,

continuing on my series of problems with the current next build, I =
currently have the following problems:
- unbound (well, you already know about the problem of the name =
resolution)
- segfaulting hwclock on /usr/local/bin/settime and during startup =
(S60setclock) and shutdown (K47setclock)
    - grsec: denied resource overstep by requesting 4096 for RLIMIT_CORE =
against limit 0 for /sbin/hwclock
- "error: no symbol table. (...) Press any key to continue..." before =
the kernel is loaded, right after grub.
    - even when no key is pressed, the boot continues

Sorry that I bother you only with problems this time, but I want to make =
sure that this "normal" for the current next, before I rebase and =
re-sent the apache patches.

Best regards,
Wolfgang
PS.: I also can have a look at some of these issues, just not today and =
I wanted to make sure that these issues are not only because of =
VirtualBox.