List:       ipfire-development
Subject:    Update to Apache 2.4
From:       "Wolfgang Apolinarski" <wolfgang () apolinarski ! de>
Date:       2017-04-21 16:43:55

Hi,

finally, I was able to at least split the patch into two pieces (not four as written \
before), one containing apr and aprutil (which will also work together with apache \
2.2 (that - in contrast to apache 2.4 - contains an embedded version of apr that will \
be deactivated in this case)), the other one contains apache 2.4 and the updated \
configuration files.

It needed more time than expected, because I rebuilt the IPFire image several times \
to make sure that the patches are actually working.

Best regards,
Wolfgang
PS.: I will use my Google-Account to send the patches.