List:       ipfire-development
Subject:    IPFire2.x build hangs already on ICMPv6
From:       Sascha Kilian <sascha () sakisoft ! de>
Date:       2014-10-31 15:08:54

Hi,

after some time i was not here, i am back :)

I build IPFire again from Scratch and it already hangs on Nagios 3.0.6

Log Snipp

checking for ping... /bin/ping
checking for ping6... no
checking for ICMP ping syntax... /bin/ping -n -U -w %d -c %d %s
checking for ICMPv6 ping syntax...

I have sended a lfs patch for Nagios and other modules to remove IPV6
Support from IPFire 2.x to compile IPFire 2.x success.

I rebuild my Patches and give u the github Repository from me :)

If there a other Workaround for this bug?

best regards

Sascha