List:       ipfire-development
Subject:    IPFire 2.13 and nfs-server
From:       th.ebert () gmx ! de (Thomas Ebert)
Date:       2013-02-22 19:05:37

Hi folks,

the problem exists a long time. I've to change the startscript
/etc/init.d/nfs-server

  10 . /etc/sysconfig/rc
  11 . $rc_functions
  12 . /var/ipfire/nfs/nfs-server
  13
  14 mount -t nfsd nfsd /proc/fs/nfsd > /dev/null 2>&1
  15
  16 case "$1" in

That worked for me. Also it is possible to add the mount entry in /etc/fstab

Regards
Thomas