List:       ipfire-development
Subject:    ipfire dutch translation
From:       michael.tremer () ipfire ! org (Michael Tremer)
Date:       2013-02-12 19:33:39

Hey Hans,

I had to fix a typo. See the change over here:

http://git.ipfire.org/?p=ipfire-2.x.git;a=commitdiff;h=6329c650dcf31863bdeb904da3c39015d19001de

Please download the ISO image and tell me if you can find any other
problems like the one with the umlauts:

http://people.ipfire.org/~ms/ipfire-2.13rc2.i586-full-core65.iso

Michael