List:       ipfilter
Subject:    extending ipfilter
From:       Hans Zaunere <zaunere () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 14:20:42

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to hook netgraph and
ipfilter together?  In the end (provided bridging and
netgraph can be hooked together) I would like to have
ipf over bridgeing in FreeBSD.  I know ipfw does this
already, but I like ipf better, and don't really want
to switch to OpenBSD right now.

Any thoughts on the feasability of doing this?  As
much feedback as possible would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Hans