List:       ipfilter
Subject:    RE: Installing 3.4.18 on OpenBSD
From:       Dean Carey <dcarey () dolfin ! com>
Date:       2001-06-28 18:59:46

make openbsd
make install-bsd
cd OpenBSD
./kinstall

and you should be on your way

Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Montoya [mailto:amontoya@mcmillin.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 2:47 PM
To: IPF Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: Installing 3.4.18 on OpenBSD

I have installed 3.4.18 on my 2.8 OpenBSD box before so I can't figure out
why is does not work now.  I have done a new install of the OS and CVS'd the
source tree with "cvs -q get -rOPENBSD_2_8 -P src", next I ftp'd
ip-fil3.4.18.tar.gz.  I can "make bsd" but when I "cd BSD" and "make
install" I get errors on all of the components like:

**** Error  code 71
	No such file or directory

The script ends with

**** Error code 1

Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong this time?

Best,

Anthony