List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: Request for writing NAT rules..
From:       Yary Hluchan <yary () apicom ! com>
Date:       2001-05-29 15:09:37

]1. Is my assumption, NAT could do that config quite right ? If yes, somebody
]   can suggest the rules ?

NAT can do most of it, not sure about SAMBA since (if I recall corectly)
part of the protocol involves putting IP addresses of hosts in the data
section of the packet.  You'll have to do some research on each protocol
for which you want transparent proxying.

]2. Are there any other solution other than NAT-ing incoming packet ?

Proxies, don't ask me which proxies for which services because I don't know.

-y

~~~~~