List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: crash after 3 months (ip-filter-3.3.16, Solaris-2.6)
From:       "G. Roderick Singleton" <gerry () pathtech ! org>
Date:       2000-09-28 13:24:47

Ooops!

You are missing the kernel patch, 105181-xx, 105786-11(/kernel/drv/ip) which
are probably impacting your situation.  I recommend that you immediately
get the latest 2.6 Patch Cluster via http://sunsolve.sun.com/

This will level that playing field and permit you to troubleshoot further.

ger
G. Roderick Singleton, <gerry@pathtech.org> PATH tech,
71 Underhill Drive, Unit 159, Toronto, ON  M3A 2J8
Voice : 416-452-4583 Fax: 416-452-0036 Toll Free: 1-888-354-PATH

"We of the West add degree upon degree, as stucco troweled on chicken
netting tacked to shoddy wooden framing. Real education ... it is not
the laying of one layer, it is the opposite, it is attrition, peeling
away, wearing away superfluities, as an artist in jade wears away the
rubbish, untul the goddess, the flower, the stallion from the beginning
in the heart of the jade is revealed. Education is not adding. It is
scraping away garbage, trash, revealing hidden realiity." E. Hoffman Price