List:       ipfilter
Subject:    ipfiler 3.3.4 + FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE and ipmon
From:       "Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson" <insane () lunatic ! oneinsane ! net>
Date:       2000-05-31 22:16:18

I took the plunge and installed ipfilter 3.4.4 on my 3.4-STABLE
Firewall. All is working fine, EXCEPT i can not get ipmon to log to
syslog. I can run ipmon -n and watch ipmon spew threw my terminal but as
soon as I try ipmon -nsD and I get nothing. I am at my whits end but am
not giving up. My luck it is probably something simple that I am
overlooking.
I have doublechecked my syslog.conf for tabs only in my enries and that
is not it.

TIA
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()