List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: NAT and ICMP_ECHO/ECHO_REPLY
From:       Xiaodan Tang <xtang () qnx ! com>
Date:       1999-10-27 14:31:12

Previously, you (Lance -) wrote on Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:20:51 CDT:
> What code are you running?
>
> Currently it is working pinging two different destinations with two
> different computers.
>
> Also what are your rules?

I am running 3.3.1, and my rules is as simple as:

	map ppp0 10.0.0.0/8 -> 209.xx.xx.xx/32 portmap tcp/udp 20000:40000
	map ppp0 10.0.0.0/8 -> 209.xx.xx.xx/32

The case I faild is:

	from 10.0.0.1 do a "ping www.yahoo.com"

at the same time:

	from 10.0.0.2 do a "ping www.yahoo.com"

Are you saying this is working for you?

Yes if 10.1/10.2 ping to different machine I agree it will work.

-Xiaodan