List:       ipfilter
Subject:    RE: problem with "to [interface]" keyword
From:       "Lennart Blomstrom" <blomman () telia ! net>
Date:       1999-08-25 20:14:52

Hi
I'm have the same problem with FreeBSD3.2R and IPF3.3.1.
It worked in IPF3.2.11beta12 (and patches), but no more.
pass in quick on fxp0 to fxp1:10.1.15.1 from 10.1.16.2/32 to any

">ipfstat -hio" shows a hit, but the packet does not get "fastrouted" it
goes to normal forwarding.

Im I doing sometjing wrong, does anybody else have it working ?

/blomman