List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: ip_filter-3.3.1 nit + FreeBSD-3.2-R + Squid
From:       papowell () astart ! com
Date:       1999-08-18 15:54:45

Right.  The script actually installs them in /usr/include/netinet,
and I sent a note to the squid folks about this already,  and I sent
one to FreeBSD folks already.

Thank you for all of the work that you have done on this stuff.  I really
really really appreciate this.

Patrick Powell                 Astart Technologies,
papowell@astart.com            9475 Chesapeake Drive, Suite D,
Network and System             San Diego, CA 92123
  Consulting                   619-874-6543 FAX 619-279-8424
LPRng - Print Spooler (http://www.astart.com)