List:       ipfilter
Subject:    RE: panic FreeBSD 2.2.8 with IP Filter v3.2.10p1
From:       "Smith, Eric V." <EricSmith () windsor ! com>
Date:       1999-03-25 11:58:52

Taking a suggestion from Darren, I removed 2 rules that had "to <ifname>" in
them.  That solved my problem.  This machine has now been up for 4 days,
which would never have occurred before I removed these rules.

Thanks, Darren!

I also put ipfilter into the kernel, as opposed to an LKM, but that didn't
change the problem.  I'll probably leave it in the kernel.

Eric.