List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: How do I get a copy of the source code?
From:       "Summum Bonum" <sum () geekhouse ! org>
Date:       2010-11-15 7:01:30

You can always get the code in CVS at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ipfilter/develop

Get it while you can. There is no new summit for a while. I think we
are all waiting and see what will happen next. However Darren might not
be allow to comment publicly on its future.  Personally, I also signed
away every single piece of code I wrote during my employment with my
current company, so I understand where he stands.

For someone who has use ipFilter from SunOS 4.1.4 to Solaris 10. I
surely am sadden by the lastest development. Hopefully something good
will happen to it, something like OpenIndiana :)

Yours,

-- Sum