List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: Fw: IP Filter - Works on AIX 5.3 ML05
From:       Phil Dibowitz <phil () ipom ! com>
Date:       2006-09-06 5:23:41

Uma K wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I sent the below mail to Darren, but did not receive any response. Does
> anyone know how I can get this information, (that AIX 5.3 ML05 supports
> IP Filter product), added to IP Filter website ? Really appreciate help
> on this.

Unfortunately, Darren is the only one who can update the site. He's on this
list, and he'll probably respond eventually, he's just a bit busy at the moment.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss