List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: ipfstat not clearing the state table
From:       Wes Zuber <wes () uia ! net>
Date:       2006-08-15 19:14:54

Hi there,

Not sure if I understand this right but I see this:

ipfstat -sl | grep ttl | wc
      672    2773   10561

When ipfstat -s is:

IP states added:
         29109 TCP
         11949 UDP
         13077 ICMP
         5496883 hits
         14496654 misses
         0 maximum
         0 no memory
         955 bkts in use
         1002 active
         25011 expired
         28122 closed

Shouldn't ipfstat -sl show about 1002 states?

Thanks,

--Wes