List:       ipfilter
Subject:    State table issues
From:       Wes Zuber <wes () uia ! net>
Date:       2006-08-14 19:07:53

This is my second request on this.. Is anyone else having trouble
with clearing the state table on 4.1.13..

I am unable to clear the state table very much at all when it should
just go to zero. when running ipf -FS

the state seems to be hanging around a very long time.. what am I
missing here. I have run IPFilter for years now without this kind of
issue.

thanks,

--Wes