List:       ipfilter
Subject:    VPNC and ipfilter
From:       "Jan Rockstedt" <jan () rockstedt ! se>
Date:       2006-05-11 13:35:48

Hi all,

I am using VPNC on my freebsd 6.1
I have no problem to start the vpnc and my routing is working ok.
Interface tun0 is ok.

I have test this:
-----------
# ipnat.rules:

map xl0 192.168.1.0/24 -> 0.0.0.0/32 proxy port 500 ipsec/udp
-----------
# ipf.rules:

pass out quick on tun0 proto tcp from any to any keep state
pass out quick on tun0 proto udp from any to any keep state
pass out quick on tun0 proto icmp from any to any keep state

pass in quick on tun0 proto tcp from any to any keep state
pass in quick on tun0 proto udp from any to any keep state
pass in quick on tun0 proto icmp from any to any keep state
----------
#ipf -V
ipf: IP Filter: v4.1.8 (416)
Kernel: IP Filter: v4.1.8
Running: yes
Log Flags: 0 = none set
Default: block all, Logging: available
Active list: 0
Feature mask: 0x10a

But still i can't connect to any host behind the vpn servern.
Any sugestion why?

Regards Jan