List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: IPFilter V3.4.31
From:       Phil Dibowitz <phil () ipom ! com>
Date:       2005-12-30 6:28:56

Fiengo, Paul C CTR DISA GIG-OP wrote:
> All,
>
> Last email I hope.  I installed the gcc compiler from a Solaris 10 companion
> CD onto Solaris 8.  Seems to work fine except that I am getting the
> following message when doing the "make solaris":

You're better off using blastwave's gcc.

> gcc -m32 cannot create 32 bit executables.

You haven't configured your Makefile right, you still have some forte
options uncommented which gcc doesn't like.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

matter and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Suess