List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: using ipfilter on not all interfaces, sol 10
From:       Tom Ploegmakers <tom.ploegmakers () asml ! com>
Date:       2005-12-05 9:52:21

Quoting Darren Reed (avalon@caligula.anu.edu.au):
> If you want to disable filtering on an interface, my advice would be
> to do a "modremove" of pfil on the appropriate interface instead.
>
> Darren

Thats what i found as a workaround. With that i get the configuration i need.

Its a pity that the pfil.ap method doesn't work.
(I find that the same mechanism is used for other (serial?) interfaces. I
wonder if it works there :-)

mvg, tom.
--
Tom Ploegmakers, ASML 7H4.005, (+31)40 268 6238
--

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential \