List:       ipfilter
Subject:    which is the main function of ipfilter?
From:       "FanLunting" <fanlunting () bjfu ! edu ! cn>
Date:       2005-09-10 5:50:08

Hi all,
     I want to study the source code of IPFliter-4.1.8. I try to find the
main function, but there are 34 results in total.i find most of these files
either in tools or samples. so i doult can one of them be the main function
of the whole software? i donot know which one is the really main function of
ipfilter. Can someone help me? And how does ipfilter be organized?

thanks
Fan lunting