List:       ipfilter
Subject:    pfil and pppoe (sppp0)
From:       "Marco Greene \(ML\)" <mweg () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2005-01-26 3:13:22

A question for pfil 2.1.5 when using it on Solaris 9 x86 (04/04) with
IPFilter 4.1.5

I have pppoe working reliably.  And I have pfil installed on elxl1 which is
the internal interface.  But I can't seem to install it on the sppp0
interface.  Is it required?  My guess is yes but how do I go about it?

# ifconfig -a modlist
ifconfig: _I_MUXID2FD: lo0: Invalid argument
0 arp
1 ip
2 pfil
3 elxl
ifconfig: _I_MUXID2FD: sppp0: Invalid argument