List:       ipfilter
Subject:    IPF FAQ Update!
From:       Phil Dibowitz <phil () ipom ! com>
Date:       2004-01-12 6:13:27

Hey folks,

I know its been a while (4 days short of a full year), but I've finally
gotten around to another update to the FAQ. I have a few things that I'd
like still to add, but this is the bulk. As always, it is at
http://www.phildev.net/ipf/

The changelog:

01/11/04
NEW

     * Common Problems question 18
     * IPMon question 5
     * FreeBSD question 19
     * NetBSD question 2

REVISED

     * Mailing List question 5
     * Solaris questions 5 and 12
     * FreeBSD question 1

Also, I'm still unclear as to the details of Bridging status on FreeBSD,
and I've changed that question to read:

# I'm having problems with bridging and FreeBSD.

     IPF originally did not support bridging on FreeBSD, but this has
supposedly been implimented now. I'm waiting for someone to give ma a
full answer to this question... =)

So, if someone could provide me with an answer to that, I'd be appreciative.

Enjoy!

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759