List:       ipfilter
Subject:    4.0beta3  Solaris pkg, anyone=?koi8-r?Q?=3F=20?=
From:       =?koi8-r?Q?=22=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA=22=20?=<rygoff () mail ! ru>
Date:       2003-11-11 13:07:09

Hello All,

I am trying to avoid opening high ports for passive FTP,
and I heard that v.4 can handle this with ipnat rdr syntax.
However, building a working package from 4.0beta3 source
seems like too much of challenge: ipf fails at startup
complaining about pfil drivers, and pfil doesn't seem
to compile at all on my box... Is there someone more
enthusiactic than myself, who has 4.0beta3 working
in Solaris? How about sharing the package?

Thanks alot,
Andrei