List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: SV: Passive FTP and ipfilter
From:       Paul Mackey <Paul.Mackey () morganstanley ! com>
Date:       2003-08-07 20:01:01

I'm trying to figure out how to get it working. The FTP proxy is
non-transparent, so I ftp to the firewall's interface and get the proxy to
connect me to the destination. You would be a lifesaver (a hairsaver anyway -
I'm pulling mine out) if you've got the answer.

Many thanks,
Paul

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does not
waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.