List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: ipfilter 3.4.31 on redhat 8.0
From:       "Rob MacGregor" <rob_macgregor () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-05-19 11:09:53

>From: "doxboy" <doxboy@163.com>
>
>hi,I am a green hand for ipfilter
>I have dl ipfilter 3.4.31
>but I can't get it compiled on my redhat 8.0 box
>does ipfilter support linux?

You could always read the FAQ:

http://www.phildev.net/ipf/IPFlinux.html

The short answer being, no.  If you're using Linux then use IP Tables or IP
Chains.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?