List:       ipfilter
Subject:    Re: ipnat from internal to internal
From:       "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas () raad ! tartu ! ee>
Date:       2003-05-19 6:45:04

Hello!

Thanks to everybody who participated in this thread, especially
to Laurence Moore who was the first to point out what the problem
was and the possible solutions.

Actually I got it working already on Friday, using the "netcat-proxy"
method described on the OpenBSD page:

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/rdr.html#tcpproxy

This entire thread has been very educating for me.
--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.